Wednesday 7 September 2016

Leap to Lepe

Hi all,

This weekend was really busy so the only time I had was a couple of hours on Sunday morning.

I love riding to the waterside, or to the sea at least, so my route of choice has to be Lepe. There's a great coffee shop down there that sells good coffee and ice cream so it's all to the fair. There is a nice 30 mile loop from Totton to Lepe going down through Eling, Marchwood and Hardley and back through Beaulieu and Longdown onto the "Green Route".

I put my camera on my bike for the first time in a while, so I've grabbed stills from the video. I might process it later but nothing cool happened. It may serve as some evidence for the local council to fix the bloody roads though *fume*.

The weather was pleasant enough. A tiny bit of drizzle before I left, but otherwise dry and sunny in parts.

Pictures and what's left of Strava after my Garmin stopped being weird:





















Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment